NEW CHURCH BOOT CAMP
This three-day, fast paced workshop focuses on those practices essential to starting a new church. Organized around training, interaction, reflection, and planning, you will leave the boot camp with a plan and the tools necessary to succeed.
You will sit elbow to elbow with other aspiring church planters. Interaction based learning will force you to contemplate the all the realities of birthing a brand new church.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The top 10 mistakes and how to overcome them
- How to network in your mission field
- How to use your "elbow" to gather new people
- The events you can use to create a splash
- Discerning the stages of your new church
- How to raise money
- How to manage your time and create healthy boundaries
- Ways to enhance your meeting space
- Determining your launch timeline
In some locations there is a pre-workshop specifically designed for senior pastors and site-pastors to attend together to find tune their strategy for starting a second site or campus.