Exploring Your Ministry Style
The Exploring Your Ministry Style workshop is designed to assist pastors and laity to discern their ministry style and discover how to most strategically leverage that in their ministry setting. This workshop also explores the various types of church and which ministry style works best in which type of church. Participants will prepare a self-reflective essay to share with supervisors.
- What are the different church models?
- How am I wired?
- With what group do I have natural affinity?
- What is my leadership style?
- Where would I fit best in the cycle of an organization?
- What is my conflict resolution style?
- How do I set boundaries for healthy and effective ministry?